Monday, August 29, 2011

More Fyrninnae swatches

shipping was fast, and the package was nicely packed, as always, and included a free sample (immortality).

All swatches were patted over my usual primer with a synthetic brush. Wet was done with Pixie Epoxy, not water.


I totally failed at capturing immortality and dinosaur plushie, even though I took a million pictures. They're both super sparkly, with multi-coloured sparkles. Also, the wet swatch of bite me is slightly black because I accidentally used the wrong brush, not because it's gets darker when it's wet.


Same thing with nijiro, it's packed full of rainbow sparkles, but my camera refused to pick them up. Calvera cupcakes has a really subtle red and gold sparkle to it. Chrome reminds me a lot of the City Glam Lights of Quebec, which is great news since I didn't get a chance to buy a full sized one before they were discontinued. Here's a close up of chrome:


I also bought a full sized jar of pumpkinfire, but didn't swatch it, since I already have.

This is pumpkinfire over a black base, with bite me in the crease and more pumpkinfire over pixie epoxy to bring out the sparkles.




2 comments:

  1. thanks for the lovely swatches and you created a beautiful look with it :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur so pretty :)

    http://melodyofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete